What does the client get:
Wiirk.com - it’s a simple and practical store of services, in which you will find executors for many different kind of services; such as writing, translating, design, programming, teaching, video, audio and other freelance services. The spectrum of the services is growing up all the time, therefore we believe that in a length of time in this store it will be possible to accomplish any kind of services.
In the project we look for for professional executors, control the quality of the works, which are being accomplished, deal with difficult situations, assure security of the money, protect from fraud.
Goal - to provide highest possible quality services without any frequent mistakes or problems that freelancers could do.
What does the freelancer get:
The executor get their own freelance service marketplace with an already installed electronic payments, marketing solutions, the flow of clients and other communication tools necessary to accomplish works.
Generally, working through wiirk.com the executor can provide services for the clients, who are in any place of the world without any financial investment.
All that is needed - professional skills or specialization in any concrete field of service, properly filled out information of profile (portfolio) and qualitative descriptions of provided services.
Our history started on a year 2012 from the agency tackling with texts, copywriting, ads and web solutions. We always liked to work with services and we were improving the quality of them every day. In a length of time the quantity of orders that we got - went up, therefore execution costs were growing up. Then we clearly understood that there are only two options. To become a boutique style supplier with the highest prices in the market. Or fully analyse the model of our work and deal only with the thing, that we know the best - satisfy big amount of our clients’ needs offering the qualitative services for reasonable price.
Using our gained experience, we created automated store of services - wiirk.com, which first of all is devoted for people. Using direct communication between the executor and the client, removing the performance of the third person, who only increases the price of service. Using this direct communication principle people can save the costs up to several times - due to, there is no more need of intermediate serving and prices increasing enterprise. Free of charge service guarantee ensures for the client security of his money and guarantees the order accomplished in time.
What do we seek:
To become a practical project, which effectively - in a click of few buttons would help finding a freelancer for any kind of service.
A project, where the customer can directly collaborate with the executor and negotiate about the best decision of the price.
A place connecting the most talented executors of all the world and ensuring a constant job for them.
To become a virtual personal office room for every professional freelancer.
To create an alternative labor market, which doesn’t depend on geographical position, nationality, gender or any other stereotypes.
Ads and partnership matters: affiliate(@)wiirk.com
Common issues: info(@)wiirk.com
What kind of services can I order?
You can apply for different orders and requirements.
A lot of different kind of freelancers are working in the system from all around the world.
Almost every single order gets a required executor.
Who acomplishes the works?
The competent freelancers - professionals of their fields. They are selected by trial. The quality of their services is observed and supervised. If the executors do not conform the requirements of the project or get complaints from the clients, they are eliminated from the system.
How the work is being done?
There are 2 possible executing and ordering options of submission:
- Choose the best deal that you like and press "Order”.
- Publish your order in auction - describe about it detally.
In both cases you get the answer from the executor and then you discuss about the details or the work. If you are pleased about everything, you pay the reservation fee, which you agreed on before with the executor.
The executor accomplishes your order and submits the agreed result.
How do the payments work?
You transfer the payment directly through the project straight after when you agree all conditions with the executor.
The payments are accepted through safe paying systems or operators (Paypal, Paysera).
The executor gets your payment only after the work is accomplished, until then your money are frozen.
What is your working time?
We register the orders 7/24.
What can I do if I have missunderstandings with the executor?
If between the customer and the executor appeared some kind of argument and it’s impossible to solve it peacefully, one of the parties can contact the dispute resolution commission: complaint (@)wiirk.com
We are not trying to purport to be a start-up. From the beginning of the project it is being built as a profit-making business, which generates revenue and is being improved from business generated income.
We started the real path of all the businesses - from the luck untill big crises. It helped us to purge our goal, understand our mistakes and to look sensibly at the situation in the market.
We are not selling the business and we don’t need investments, which can only create a short-term value for the speculator.
If you are looking for a long-term partnership, if you are stable and you know how to deal with misleading, we are inviting you to join our project and our idea - to create an alternative market of services together!
Contact us: affiliate(@)wiirk.com
Write us: affiliate(@)wiirk.com
Last Update: May 2017
Welcome to wiirk.com. wiirk.com is a marketplace platform for services performed by its users.The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the wiirk website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.wiirk.com (the "Site").
This Site is offered and available to users who are 13 years of age or older. If you are under 13 you may not use this Site or the wiirk services. By using this Site, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Site.Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 if you have any questions regarding the Site or Terms of Service.
Deals are services offered on Wiirk.Sellers are users who offer and perform services through Deals on Wiirk.Buyers are users who purchase services on Wiirk.Deal Page is where the seller can describe their Deal and the Deal’s terms, and the buyer can purchase the Deal and create an order.Deal Extras are additional services offered on top of the Seller’s Deal for an additional price defined by the Seller.Deal Multiples are additional quantities of unique orders from the seller’s Deal.Deal Packages allow sellers to offer services in different formats and prices. Packages can include upgrades, which lets sellers price their service for any price of over $1.Custom Offers are exclusive proposals that a seller can create in response to specific requirements of a buyer.Custom Orders are requests made by a buyer to receive a Custom Offer from a seller.Orders are the formal agreement between a buyer and seller after a purchase was made from the seller’s Deal Page.Order Page is where buyers and sellers communicate with each other in connection with an ordered Deal.Disputes are disagreements experienced during an order between a buyer and seller on Wiirk.Revenue is the money sellers earn from completed orders.Sales Balance is cleared revenue from completed orders for sellers to withdraw or use to purchase Deals.Shopping Balance is shopping credit collected from cancelled orders or Deals promotions to be used for purchasing Deals. Overview (Main terms, in a nutshell)
- Only registered users may buy and sell on Wiirk. Registration is free.
- Deals on Wiirk may be offered at a base of any starting price. Some Deals are offered at a base price of more than $1 as determined by the seller.
- Buyers pay Wiirk in advance to create an order.
- Orders are purchased through the Order button found on a seller’s Deal page or through a Custom Offer.
- Sellers must fulfill their orders, and may not cancel orders on a regular basis or without cause. Cancelling orders will affect sellers’ reputation and status.
- Sellers gain account statuses (Levels) based on their performance and reputation. Advanced levels provide their owners with benefits, including offering services for higher prices through Deal Extras, or selling their Deal in multiples.
- Users may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through wiirk.com.
- Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller on their Deal page. Note: some Deals charge additional payments .
- Wiirk retains the right to use all published delivered works for Wiirk marketing and promotion purposes.
- Sellers create Deals on wiirk to allow buyers to purchase their services.
- Sellers may also offer Custom Offers to buyers in addition to their Deals.
- Each order you sell and successfully complete, accredits your account with a net revenue of 80% of the purchase amount.
- Wiirk accredits sellers once an order is completed. See our "Orders" section below for a definition of a completed order.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s Shopping Balance.
- Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Sellers may not promote their Deals or any Wiirk content via the AdWords platform.
- Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of Wiirk’s withdrawal options.
- The seller's rating is calculated based on the order reviews posted by buyers. High ratings allow sellers to obtain advanced seller levels (see Levels below).
- For security concerns, Wiirk may temporarily disable a seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by buyers, or associating multiple Wiirk accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
- Sellers can also send Custom Offers addressing specific requirements of a buyer.
- Custom Offers are defined by the seller with the exact description of the service, the price and the time expected to deliver the service.
- Custom Offers are sent from the conversation page.
- Services provided through Custom Offers may not violate Wiirk’s Terms of Service.
- You may not offer direct payments to sellers using payment systems outside of the Wiirk Order system.
- Wiirk retains the right to use all publically published delivered works for Wiirk marketing and promotional purposes.
- Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Wiirk must be an allowed service on Wiirk.
- Buyers pay Wiirk to create an order from a seller’s Wiirk page or Custom Offer, using the Order Now button.
- In addition buyers can request a Custom Order which addresses specific buyer requirements, and receive a Custom Offer from sellers through the site or through Wiirk Anywhere.
- Deals may be purchased using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, PayPal or Wiirk Credit.
- Processing fees are added at the time of purchase where a buyer can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover payment processing and administrative fees.
- When purchasing from your seller's balance (i.e. out of your earned revenues) or buyer's shopping balance (resulting from any credits or refunds) you will not be charged a processing fee. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- If you have funds in your account balance, either from your Shopping or available Revenue balance, it will be automatically applied to your next purchase.
- You may not offer sellers to pay, or make payment using any method other than through the wiirk.com site. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support.
- Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created and given a unique Wiirk order number (#WO).
- Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Work button (located on the Order page) according to the service that was purchased and advertised on their Deal.
- Using the Deliver Work button may not be abused by sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in this Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that order after review, affect the seller’s rating and result in a warning to seller.
- An order is marked as complete after the order is marked as Delivered and then rated by a buyer. An order will be automatically marked as complete if not rated and no request for modification was submitted within 3 days after marked as Delivered.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Wiirk's Customer Support department for assistance [email protected]
- When a buyer orders a Deal, the seller is notified by email as well as notifications on the site while logged into the account.
- Sellers are required to meet the delivery time they specified when creating their Deals. Failing to do so will allow the buyer to cancel the order when an order is marked as late and may harm the seller's status.
- Sellers must send completed files and/or proof of work using the Deliver Completed Work button (located on the Order page) to mark the order as Delivered.
- Users are responsible for scanning all transferred files for viruses and malware. Wiirk will not be held responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
- A Seller may cancel an order without the buyer's consent at any given moment (Force Cancellation). However, this will have a negative effect on the seller's status.
- Buyers may use the "Request Revisions" feature by informing seller and administration in his deal and extra request sent to administration [email protected]
- located on the Order page while an order is marked as Delivered if the delivered materials do not match the seller's description on their Deal page or they do not match the requirements sent to the seller at the beginning of the order process.
- Feedback reviews provided by buyers while completing an order are an essential part of Wiirk's rating system. Reviews demonstrate the buyer's overall experience with the sellers and their service. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to the seller any concerns experienced during their active order in regards to the service provided by the seller.
- Leaving a buyer's feedback is a basic prerogative of a buyer. Feedback reviews will not be removed unless there are clear violations to our Terms of Service.
- To prevent any misuse of our Feedback system, all feedback reviews must come from legitimate sales executed exclusively through the Wiirk platform from users within our Community. Purchases arranged, determined to artificially enhance seller ratings, or to abuse the Wiirk platform with purchases from additional accounts, will result in a permanent suspension of all related accounts.
- Feedback comments given by buyers are publicly displayed on a seller’s Deal page. Buyers have the option not to include a comment, but still rate the service. Cancellation of an order does not remove feedback unless mutually agreed.
- Work Samples are the delivered images and videos sent to a buyer in a delivery message. Work Samples are added to a seller's Live Portfolio on their Deal page if the buyer chooses to publish the Work Sample while providing a public feedback review.
- Withholding the delivery of services, files, or information required to complete the Deal’s service with the intent to gain favorable reviews or additional services is prohibited.
- Responding and posting a review: Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond and post a review. If no response is provided within the response period, the order will be considered completed.
- Users are allowed to leave reviews on orders up to 30 days after an order is marked as complete. No new reviews may be added to an order after 30 days.
- Sellers may not solicit the removal of feedback reviews from their buyers through mutual cancellations.
- We encourage our buyers and sellers to try and settle conflicts amongst themselves. If for any reason this fails after using the Resolution Center or if you encounter non-permitted usage on the Site, users can contact Wiirk’s Customer Support department for assistance [email protected]
- Order cancellations can be performed on Wiirk, when eligible, by Customer Support.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation to these Terms of Service. Doing so may get your account temporarily disabled to investigate possible security violations. Note: once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund due to our obligations towards the payment provider.
- In the event that a buyer or seller encounters an issue related to the service provided in an order, you are encouraged to use the Site's dispute resolution ([email protected]) to attempt to resolve the matter.
- Wiirk reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Site.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Deal and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason.
- If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the funds paid will be refunded to the buyer’s shopping balance.
- Revisions to deliveries can be performed by sellers based on the seller’s Deal and customer care. Sellers may determine the amount of revisions offered to buyers, including no revisions.
- Requests for revisions can be performed through the Order page while the order is marked as Delivered.
- Requesting to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements by using the Request Revisions button is not allowed.
- Wiirk encourages Buyers and Sellers to resolve service disputes mutually informing the administration [email protected]
- Eligibility for requests to Wiirk to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations to our Terms of Service, general misconduct, and improper usage of the Wiirk delivery system. See below for Order specific eligibility.
- Completed orders may be cancelled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order is marked as complete.
- Orders are not eligible to be cancelled based on the quality of service/materials delivered by the seller if the service was rendered as described in the Deal page. Buyers may rate their experience with the seller on the order page, including the overall level of service quality received.
- Buyers must inform Wiirk administration [email protected] to address their concerns and desired resolution related to the service provided by their seller prior to contacting Complaint Services ([email protected]). Administration will not take any action against Orders where the buyers failed to inform their seller of issues related to the seller’s service and will allow sellers to provide a resolution first. This does not include non-permitted usage of Wiirk.
- Any non-permitted usage of Wiirk encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being cancelled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations to Wiirk’s Terms of Service.
- Wiirk Customer Support will cancel orders based on, but not limited to, the following reasons:
- Active orders (after the buyer submits their requirements and before the seller delivers on Wiirk)
- The seller is late and unresponsive for more than 24 hours while the order is marked as Late.
- Users are abusive towards the other party through threats of low ratings or leveraging order materials (such as logins, personal information) against each other.
- Users supplied or included copyright/trademark infringing materials as part of the Buyer requirements or the seller’s delivery.
- The user is no longer an active wiirk user due to Terms of Service violations or closure of their account.
- Delivered Orders (after the seller clicks Deliver Now and before the order is marked as complete)
- The seller uses the Delivery system to extend the delivery due date to complete the requested service without providing the final delivered service to buyers.
- Note: Multiple reported offenses will result in permanent suspension of your account.
- The seller delivers no files and/or proof of work related to the agreed upon order requirements.
- Note: Subjectivity of the materials in question will be reviewed by our administration.
- The seller requests additional payments, on or off the Wiirk platform, by withholding the final delivery of services directly related to the agreed requirements.
- The seller is withholding the final delivery of services for improved ratings.
- Buyers who abuse the Request Revisions button to gain more services from sellers beyond the agreed requirements.
- Buyers who threaten to leave a damaging review to gain more services from the seller not related to the agreed requirements.
- Completed Orders (after the order is marked as complete and before the 5 day limitation)
- Users who have been reported to use copyright/trademark infringing materials after verification and with proof.
- Buyers who did not purchase commercial use rights and are reported to have used the materials commercially.
- Note: Terms of Commercial use is found on the seller’s Deal page and cannot be retroactively included once the order is completed for over 14 days.
- Wiirk Administration will review cases of Order delivery manipulation that prevents buyers and sellers from fully utilizing our Resolution Center that enabled the order to be marked as complete.
- Wiirk does not automatically refund payments made for cancelled orders back to your payment provider. Funds from order cancellations are refunded to the buyer's balance as credit and are available for future purchases on Wiirk. Funds returned to your balance from cancelled orders will not include processing fees paid.
- Deposit refunds, when available from the payment provider, can be performed by our Customer Support team. To prevent fraud and abuse, we limit the total amount of times users can request a payment provider refund from their account which is subject to review by our Customer Support team. Such refunds may be subject to an additional fee. If any processing fees were added at the time of purchase to create a new order, the processing fees from that payment will not be refunded along with your deposit.
- Wiirk enables people around the world to create, share, sell and purchase nearly any service they need at an unbeatable value. Services offered on Wiirk reflect the diversity of an expanding Deal economy. Members of the Wiirk community communicate and engage through orders, social media.
- Wiirk maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Wiirk. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Wiirk.
- To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team [email protected]
- To protect our users' privacy, user identities are kept anonymous. Requesting or providing Email addresses, Skype/IM usernames, telephone numbers or any other personal contact details to communicate outside of Wiirk in order to circumvent or abuse the Wiirk messaging system or Wiirk platform is not permitted.
- Any necessary exchange of personal information required to continue a service may be exchanged within the order page.
- Wiirk does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to buyers. You may use the dispute resolution tools by writing to [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] clearly informing about situation.
- Wiirk does not provide protection for users who interact outside of the Wiirk platform.
- All information and file exchanges must be performed exclusively on Wiirk's platform.
- Rude, abusive, improper language, or violent messages sent to users will not be tolerated and may result in an account warning or the suspension/removal of your account.
- The Wiirk marketplace is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Users with the intention to defame competing sellers by ordering from competing services will have their reviews removed or further account status related actions determined by review by our Trust & Safety team.
- Users are to refrain from spamming or soliciting previous Buyers or Sellers to pursue removing/modifying reviews or cancelling orders that do not align on Order Cancellation or Feedback policies.
- Wiirk reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Wiirk will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.
- Users may report Deals to Customer Support ([email protected]com) that may be in violation of Wiirk’s Terms of Service based on the reported Deal’s replicated similarity to pre-existing services (copycat Deals).
- Wiirk will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Users may receive a warning to their account for violations of our Terms of Service or any user misconduct reported to our Trust and Safety team. A warning will be sent to the user's email address and will be displayed for such user on the Site. Warnings do not limit account activity, but can lead to your account losing seller statuses or becoming permanently disabled based on the severity of the violation.
- Adult Services & Pornography - Wiirk does not allow any exchange of adult oriented or pornographic materials and services.
- Inappropriate Behavior & Language - Communication on Wiirk should be friendly, constructive, and professional. Wiirk condemns bullying, harassment, and hate speech towards others. We allow users a medium for which messages are exchanged between individuals, a system to rate orders, and to engage on larger platforms such as our Community Forum and Social Media pages.
- Phishing and Spam - Wiirk takes the matter its members’ security seriously. Any attempts to publish or send malicious content with the intent to compromise another member’s account or computer environment is strictly prohibited. Please respect our members privacy by not contacting them for commercial purposes without their consent.
- Privacy & Identity - You may not publish or post other people's private and confidential information. Any exchange of personal information required for the completion of a service must be provided in the order page. Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer. Any users who engage and communicate off of Wiirk will not be protected by our Terms of Service.
- Intellectual Property Claims - Wiirk will respond to clear and complete notices of alleged copyright or trademark infringement, and/or violation of third party’s terms of service. Our Intellectual Property claims procedures can be reviewed here.
- Fraud / Unlawful Use - You may not use Wiirk for any unlawful purposes or to conduct illegal activities.
- Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Wiirk community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Wiirk’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
- Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Wiirk. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
- Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Wiirk accounts.
- Wiirk reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these terms of service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Wiirk's Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to sell or buy on Wiirk.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team ([email protected]) for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to Wiirk’s approval.
- Disputes should be handled using Wiirk’s dispute resolution by contacting Wiirk Customer Suppor ([email protected]).
- Wiirk may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Wiirk will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Wiirk after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Wiirk will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated ContentUser Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Wiirk by our users (Buyers and Sellers) is User Generated Content. Wiirk does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.Furthermore, Wiirk is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Sellers. We provide no warranty with respect to the Deals, their delivery, and any communications between buyers and sellers. We encourage users to take advantage of our rating system, our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Deal service offers.By offering a service, the seller undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to provide, sell or resell the service is offered on Wiirk. Sellers advertising their Deals online must comply with laws and terms of service of the advertising platform or relevant website used to advertise. Failing to do so may result in removal of the Deal and may lead to the suspension of seller's account.For specific terms related to Intellectual Property rights and for reporting claims of copyright infringement (DMCA notices) or trademark infringement - please see our Intellectual Property Claims Policy which forms an integral part of these Terms of Service. Note that it is our policy in appropriate circumstances to disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who are repeat infringers.
OwnershipOwnership and limitations:
Unless clearly stated otherwise on the seller's Deal page/description, when the work is delivered, and subject to payment, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller, and the seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The delivered work shall be considered work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. In the event the delivered work does not meet the requirements of work-for-hire or when US Copyright Act does not apply, the seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in the delivered work. All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to buyer shall be subject to full payment for the Deal and the delivery may not be used if payment is cancelled for any reason. For removal of doubt, in custom created work (such as art work, design work, report generation etc.), the delivered work shall be the exclusive property of buyer, and seller assigns all rights, title and interest in the delivered work. Some Deals (including for custom created work) charge additional payments (through Deals Extras) for a Commercial Use License. This means that if you purchase the Deal for personal use, you will own all rights you require for such use, and will not need the Commercial Use License. If you intend to use it for any charge or other consideration, or for any purpose that is directly or indirectly in connection with any business, or other undertaking intended for profit, you will need to buy the Commercial Use License through a Deal Extra and will have broader rights that cover your business use.Sellers further confirm that whatever information they receive from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall be kept confidential and shall not be shared or used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the ordered work to the buyer.Furthermore, users (both buyers and sellers) agree that unless they explicitly indicate otherwise, the content users voluntarily create/upload to Wiirk, including Deal texts, photos, videos, usernames, user photos, user videos and any other information, including the display of delivered work, may be used by Wiirk for no consideration for marketing and/or other purposes.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER WIIRK NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH WIIRK MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software.The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on LiabilityIN
NO EVENT WILL WIIRK, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.